Prince George, March 28, 2018 – During the Annual Prince George Chamber of Commerce AGM, held at the Sandman Signature on March 27, 2018, the Chamber welcomed 4 new members to the Board, including one new member to the Executive.
“This election represents a change for the Chamber. With new incoming Board Members, the Chamber is excited to get to work on developing a new Strategic Plan, Mission and Vision,” said Todd Corrigall, CEO, Prince George Chamber of Commerce. “As we continue with our ‘Year of Dialogue’, we look forward to developing new and innovative ways to engage the membership.”
“As the incoming President, I am thrilled to see such diversity and breadth of experience leading the Chamber forward,” said Lorna Wendling, President, Prince George Chamber of Commerce. “We have a highly motivated and experienced team that will hit the ground running.”
The newly elected 2018-2019 Chamber Board of Directors consists of: Executive:
- President: Lorna Wendling, Partner, Deloitte
- Vice-President of Finance: Bill Quinn, President, NuStride Executive Coaching
- Vice-President: Frankie Albano, Senior Manager, TBJ LLP
- Vice-President: Peter Sia, Dealer Principle, Northland Nissan & Hyundai
- Past-President: Corey Naphtali, Partner, KPMG
- Cathy Mackay, EDI Environmental Dynamics Inc.
- Cheryl Stewart, Prince George Citizen
- Mark McVey, Team Powerhouse Realty
- Terry Thiara, Lithium One / Rippl
- Kallie Smith, Executive Director, Aboriginal Business Development Centre
- Kara Biles, Manager of Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planner, Canfor
- Kiel Giddens, Land, Community and Aboriginal Relations Liaison, TransCanada
- Kyle Sampson, Manager of Northern BC, Pacific Western Brewing Company
- Ray Noonan, Branch Manager, Scotiabank (re-elected)
- Roberta Stewart, Lawyer / Partner, Heather Sadler Jenkins
The Chamber would like to thank Cindi Pohl, Past President, for her service to the Chamber and the Prince George business community. As Past President for the previous year, Cindi will now assume a position with the Board of Governors.
Todd Corrigall, CEO
Prince George Chamber of Commerce
P: 250-562-2454 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org