Nearly all businesses want to run more efficiently, respect the environment, and create local connections. Make these things a reality through the Chamber Carbon Action Plan (C2AP). Facilitate students connecting with engaged businesses, simultaneously creating an educational experience. Talented post-secondary students create customized carbon footprint analyses and make fact-based recommendations. Volunteer businesses facilitate the reality of how operational decisions are made.
LEARN THROUGH ANOTHER.
This package for purchase provides detailed information of what has worked so far. The C2AP Start-up Package provides access to the Prince George Chamber’s Start-up Support. The logo included is customized for each new start-up. The Start-up Document, 35 pages plus attachments for adaptation, contains:
- Timelines: When to do what.
- Funding sources: Options and opportunities. Budgets.
- Post-secondary partnership: Possibilities within. Chamber/Board of Trade’s role.
- Carbon Interns: Funding possibilities. Further the brand. Pursue carbon neutrality and reduction.
- Business volunteers: Selection and recruitment. Keep them involved. Needs to know.
- National Tree Day: Time to celebrate. Be inclusive. Involve the media.
- Marketing: What works. Keep supporters happy.
- Tracking: Keep on top of all the moving pieces.
- Reporting to funders: The deliverables and impacts wanted.
- Examples: Media Releases, Nondisclosures, Intern Reports, Funding Reports, Syllabus, Event Itineraries
- Forms to adapt: Nondisclosures, Consent Forms, Report Letters
MAKE THIS CHAMBER MEMBER BENEFIT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA.
C2AP’s founding and primary funder is CN Rail.