Lheidli T’enneh First Nation & Prince George Chamber of Commerce PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
Photos by D.Rigo Media
On November 9, 2021, representatives of the Chief and Council, and Administration of the Lheidli T’enneh First Nation met for a historic dinner meeting with the Board of Directors and CEO of the Prince George Chamber of Commerce. The ‘Chamber Board’ had decided earlier in the year to award a Lifetime Membership to the LTFN and, therefore, begin developing a closer working relationship with the LTFN. Both parties unanimously agreed to work together and celebrate the new relationship in the form of a Partnership Agreement.
Our shared vision for the future is a sustainable environment that supports a healthy economy and a high quality of life for the betterment of the Lheidli T’enneh First Nation, the City of Prince George, and Central British Columbia. The Prince George Chamber of Commerce respectfully acknowledges that it exists on Lheidli T’enneh territory. Both parties respectfully acknowledge that this Partnership Agreement will guide the development of a proactive, supportive working relationship with the PG Chamber of Commerce.
1. Both parties agree to attend an annual Spring Partnership Agreement (PA) Dinner.
2. Both parties agree to attend an annual Fall Partnership Agreement (PA) Dinner.
3. Both parties agree that part of the Fall PA Dinner will be an annual review of the PA with any proposed changes to be reviewed at the Spring PA Dinner.
4. The PG Chamber will work to ensure that LTFN is invited to participate in all PG Chamber Special Events.
5. LTFN will work to ensure that the PG Chamber is invited to participate in all LTFN Special Events.
6. Both parties will reach out to one another as required throughout the year to meet and discuss new initiatives that benefit both parties.
7. The PG Chamber agrees to display a new LTFN flag at all PG Chamber Special events.
8. Both parties agree to contact each other regarding ‘Joint Advocacy’ on issues of importance to the community.
Signed June 02, 2022, at the #TrueNorth2022 Business Development Forum.
Disclaimer: LTFN and PG Chamber are each committed to working in good faith with each other and acknowledge that this Partnership Agreement is a relationship agreement setting forth the framework for the development of the relationship between the LTFN and the PG Chamber. As such, neither party will have any liability for good-faith mistakes, errors, or omissions that may occur.